Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ziinga is NOT a SCAM

Ziinga is not a scam, it is as legit as any penny auction site out there. So is Quibids.com and BidCactus.com.


So why are people crying foul?
Besides the sour losers who spent a fortune and didn't win anything from their auctions, there are also SPAMMERs who have nothing better to do but give penny auction sites a bad name. They are hired to ruin every reputable Penny Auction site out there by plastering SCAM all over the internet. Who hired them? Companies who are nothing but jealous of the success of Penny Auctions. Big Companies like eBay.com and Amazon.com come to mind. Why the hell would they bother to do that? Plain and simple... to drive traffic away from Penny Auction sites and have online shoppers flock back to their sites.

You don't believe me?

Try 'Googling' any Penny Auction site that ever existed in the Internet and the first thing you'll see is the word SCAM along with the site's name. How is that even possible? I don't think all Penny Auction sites are SCAMs, some companies are just out for blood over their profit losses.

If you don't like Penny Auctions in general and you really do believe they are out to SCAM you then don't sign up for an account. But mind you, there are people like me who do enjoy penny auctions. I've won a few prizes, nothing big, but that's not the point is it, just take everything at face value and just enjoy penny auctions for what they are.

8 comments:

  1. ZOMG! I thought I was the only one out here who got rip-off by Ziinga! I went ballistic when I got my credit card bill, they made unauthorized deduction on my CC and I went crazy and skipped work and spent the day calling my bank making sure I got a chargeback done. No way in hell is Ziinga gonna get £56 from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my colleagues tried ziinga 2 months ago if it is legit. He did his best to do some crazy bidding and eventually he told that he won an XBOX 360. I have a good feeling that Ziinga is legit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the prizes at Ziinga, mostly gadgets.. real cool shit and no cheap knockoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Ziinga available in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that most Penny Auctions are often dubbed as Scams, must be bad for biz to be lump in a group when Ziinga is legit, well at least legal and real in my book. I tried Ziinga before when I was living in the UK, and I won a digita camera. Ziinga is not a scam, to which you are right, however Ziinga could improve their services better or at least give out free bids to loyal users!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziinga is the real deal, but it could be better in my opinion, I easily use up my bids when the auctions gets tight

    ReplyDelete
  7. ziinga works. tryed it 2 but thing is its not the winning that makes u addictd but the bidding. my 2 cents

    ReplyDelete